As your account contains personal data, it is important to keep your account safe. We make a lot of effort to secure your account and personal data, but there are also things you can do to keep your account safe.
Please keep the following five recommendations in mind to keep your account safe:
- Do not write down your password, either on paper or in a digital document;
- Do not give your password to anyone else;
- When logging in, make sure your browser’s address bar shows https://[youreventorganiser].accredion.com and a green lock;
- Make sure you log out when you use Accredion on a public computer;
- Avoid using Accredion while on a public wifi network, such as at an airport;
Report it immediately when you believe your account has been compromised. Please send us an email at [email protected].
THE ACCREDION SUPPORT TEAM NEVER ASKS FOR YOUR PASSWORD!
If you lost your password, you can use the I forgot my password feature on the login page. You will receive an email with a unique link through which you can change your password.